Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tag, I'm forcibly It

Okay fine, I did this only because I was blackmailed into doing so by a persistent younger sister who would have adopted her usual policy of punishing me when I refuse her something - by sitting on me. Since life is dear to one and all, I go ahead with this tag:

Ten things you wish you could say to people right now (without taking their names):
You’re an ass and a fraudster and I’m going to kick you
You’re not as smart as you think
I was smarter than you even before I was born
Where is my debit card, you son of a bachelor?
Your mere presence makes me reach for a barfbag
This is tea? Seriously?
I would love to break up with you but I’ll just take you back some day
Get up and apply, you whatnot. Do you honestly think they are going to call you?
Oh please. Since when have you become Vir Sanghvi?
Maar de saale ko

Nine things about yourself:
I love filing stories
I like my food to have all or some of the following: cheese, butter, stroganoff sauce, crunchy chicken
I am severely technologically challenged
How sarcastic I get depends on how angry I am
I hate hitting anyone. But I do it when required
I feel nothing when I make someone cry
I can go for days together without a shower
I hate being the ugly duckling in the family
I changed from being a nervous kid to an impossible adult

Eight ways to win your heart:
Give me a back massage
Listen when I talk, not because I yell if you don't but because you're genuinely interested
To appreciate that it is okay if I am different from my sisters
Oil my hair
Buy me stuff I need without asking my permission
Appreciate my efforts
Tell me I look pretty. Not mind when I accuse you of lying
Plan an evening out for me

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
Gosh darn it, will she stop talking?
I want to go home
Nobody loves me
Yeah, she’ll start bitching about me next
I didn’t charge my iPod again??!
Okay. You asked for it, sucker
That will make me famous...


Six things you wish you never did:
Take up architecture
Meet Atul, Jesse, Prasad Sathyen, Gaurav, all of National’s classmates, Turja, some senior reporters
Cut my hair off
Get into an accident :(
Occasionally like my job
Not trying to forgive being the last to be told, and by a relative stranger, that my dad had suffered a heart attack and had been taken to hospital

Five Turn offs:
Pretend modesty
Assumed talent
Stupidity
Fishing for compliments
Unwashed clothes

Four turn on’s:
Books
Midnight snacks

Salary
Good photographs

Three things you want to do before you die:
Raise a smart, polite, fun kid
Cook well
Write a bestseller

Two smiley’s that describe you:
:O
:(

One confession:
I keep thinking I will meet a violent end. And that it's going to happen any day now.

No comments: