Monday, February 23, 2009

Bring on the crazy

I'm going slowly crazy with the amount of work being done and the amount of work still to be done. And we haven't even launched yet.

And hey, I didn't share my first copy on Indipepal with you guys. Check it here.

The timings are going from erratic to bizarre, but I keep telling myself it's only for a few months. Once the general elections are done, there should be some breathing space before the assembly elections come around. And those won't be this hectic.

In other news, I am now a very quick cook. You could actually take some pointers from me on organising and putting together breakfast for the hubby, lunch for me, lunch for hubby, doing the dishes and sometimes even kneading dough for dinner. My home life is completely in a mess, though. Bloody elections!

Wish me luck with the launch and the work.


No comments: