Monday, September 21, 2009

Why I must blog more often

Because it gets me in the mood for writing something better later on.

Because my blog does not judge or make 'Tsk tsk' sounds on the rare occasions that I confess something staggering.

Because it does not tell me to shut the fuck up after a while, like people do.

Because it does not sulk if I haven't blogged for a while.

Because I only have to remember such basic details as username and password when logging in. No hassles about forgetting birthdays and anniversaries and such.

Because it lets others benefit from my pearls of wisdom.

Because I can change its appearance whenever I want to and it doesn't accuse me of not accepting it the way it is.

Because it is generally accepted that a blog, however public, is actually the blogger's private space.

Because I've been blogging for a while now, and it really, REALLY helps me unwind. Now for some writing.

No comments: