Friday, August 13, 2010

Ye Gods!

Nothing, I tell you, NOTHING fills you with happiness and quiet pride like the glow of achievement, however small and insignificant.

I have been in such a good mood lately, I haven't once yelled at the cat who invades my terrace at 10 p.m. every night, fixing me with an insolent stare before it retreats into the darkness of the neighbouring terrace. May be once my good mood fades a bit, I can go back to kicking at it and threatening it with my mosquito bat, which doesn't seem to impress it much anyway.

I am also cooking more, eating enthusiastically, and my neck has finally healed. Suffice it to say that I am really happy after such a long time.

Also, my husband is the best guy in the world. Smartest thing I did was marry him.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fantasypower11 said...

Welcome to new generation mobile application live play free cricket game online at fantasypower11 and win real
huge amount by creating your team with 11 players.
live cricket online
cricket games online