Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year dope

As of this moment, the new year is turning out pretty okay.

Astrologers and numerologists in papers and the Kalnirnay predict that February will be a good month for me, while July onwards is a good time if my husband decides to get married. Fame, fortune, good relationships are indicated for both of us. I shall make some money in April this year, apparently. Excellent. That means my August cheque pending with Mumbai Mirror will arrive in April.

If I decide to sit for exams, I shall be moderately successful, says a numerologist. Sheh. If I have to do something, I shall be the best at it, or not do it at all. So no, I'm not appearing for any exams this year.

Those looking for property (such as me) will find something suitable in September this year. The money towards buying said property will come from the astrologer's father.

Towards October, I shall be locked in dispute with somebody I know well. Hmm. Let. Me. See. Maybe I'll wage a war against the husband for singing out of tune.

Overall, a healthy, productive year, they say. We shall see. Started out okay, so they're half right.

2 comments:

Neeraj Bhushan said...

Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle;
Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai.

WiseAss said...

@Neeraj Bhushan,
Amen.